Thread: where's aero
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 02:33 PM   #14
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Word litecoin should hit 1k++ easily within the next year or two. I was deciding on loading up LTC or BTC contracts and decided on the latter because of the quick turnover for profits (1 yr). If I get extra funds though and i'm liquid i'll scoop up anything under 100 real quick

That shit is like 5x faster than BTC and also 1:4 ratio of amount LTC to BTC in circulation...due for a massive upward correction imo
I’m just hoping SD doesn’t get hit by a bike before then.
Jokes aside, how do you see the instability affecting the markets? I see An impeachment coming, and a lot of volatility in the standard markets coming in 2018. You think this bolsters the crypto standings?
Not to go too tinfoil hat, but i predict a lot of money transferring into crypto to avoid upcoming crackdowns.
Stayt is offline   Reply With Quote