Old 11-28-2017, 09:33 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
I think the ghost voting is a great idea but I think there is a couple things you should do.

1. Definitely post the posts afterwards.
2. How do you avoid everyone voting on the same battles and then others having no votes. If nobody knows what has been voted on, you would need to manage peoples votes and direct traffic, that's a big job / amount of time.
Ok I feel you on the posting votes afterwards that’s no problem

Also I don’t think 2 is a problem either. As the votes come in I would update each battle with a blank vote count.

As the vote tally I’ll close accordingly and label as such.

How does that approach sound?

Also let me know about the topics things. I remember back in the day kids would post a thread topic and let people post what they wanted to write about all season long.

But let me know if u want to go back to me picking the same the topic for both opponents
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote