Thread: Eminem vs Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 06:42 PM   #70
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
I see your main point being is fuck everyone, which i can agree with.

Quickly want to point out that trump IS a pos for having a bias. It may seem nitpicky but in his position him favoring a race is BS. Me personally i remember obama having a better balance, keeping all races in mind. BLM wasn't founded on a lie, and if you recall the police shootings didnt 'mellow out' til that dude shot 5 cops in Texas. Not promoting that, but it was an unacceptably high number of 'questionable' shootings.

The real problem is white police officers cant empathize with black citizens like they can with whites. So they would at least try to talk a white into 'dropping the weapon,' while blacks will preemptively be shot. All im saying is be equal. #shooteveryone2018

Trump isnt a villain for being rich he is a villain for being the catalyst in the resurgence of racist america, and with his bias, ultimately, the voice.

Man, I'm sorry but again this just sounds like the Liberal media verbatim. There are no facts listed in there, because the facts would contradict what you're saying.

The HANDS UP/DON'T SHOOT thing was the BLM statement. This came from the Ferguson case of Mike Brown. It was proven during the trial that people lied. It started with Brown's accomplice: Johnson. Johnson claimed that he and Brown weren't doing anything and they were targeted. Later a video was released of Brown & Johnson committing a strong-arm robbery in the neighborhood before being approached by police. When the video came out, black people burned that store down. So the owner of the store got beat up and had his store burned down because of the truth being told. Then, the whole HANDS UP thing was proven to be a lie. People don't care though, they still believe the lie and carry on with their busted logic.

go peep some statistics and you'll see that what you are saying is wrong. You're basing your logic off of the cases that make the news aka high profile cases. Anytime that a black person is killed by a white police officer, it makes the news...that doesn't mean that is all that ever happens though.

As for Trump only promoting the white race, are you basing that on actual policies or direct comments that he has made or just what the liberal media promotes in general? Could you list some policies or something?

Coming off of having a black president, sure white racists are glad to have a white president, but that's not Trump's fault. Sure, David Duke supported Trump, but again, not Trump's fault. It's the same as when the Black Panthers supported Obama and went to election venues trying to intimidate voters, that wasn't Obama's fault. There were tons of videos of people saying they voted for Obama just because he was black, not Obama's fault.

Just saying that something has happened before and that it shouldn't happen or it isn't fair does not automatically mean that it is systemic or an epidemic. This is why facts and statistics are important when drawing conclusions.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote