Thread: NBA 2K18
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 03:28 PM   #2
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

finnydot2012. Add me. I typically run the playground and walk on. I'm running a 6'4 PG shot creator first, slasher second. This is my third character since I found out you get a higher ball handling rating with SC first than having play making secondary. I catch a lot of bodies still on my new guy and I've hit a few threes but I can't get a consistent jumper wide open while Sharp shooters can green in my face. I'm waiting for the annual patch to balance gameplay and crossing my fingers they don't ruin the game completely like they have the past 2 years. I'm something like 212-9~ I can't remember my exact loses. But I'm a pass first player, dunker second and trying to incorporate the mids and 3s more consistently. Hmu
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote