Old 09-27-2017, 05:10 PM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't heard tone deaf since my RM DAYS. Lol

But word. Honestly I think it's the level of talent and effort that was prevalent in the 90s. And there was so much hip hop being put out, but nothing would sound the same. Everything act or artist had their unique or original take on it. Effectively adding to the culture another lane for people to go down.

Tbh back in those days people had more passion, maybe because it was relatively new and it was inherent. It was harder to get into the industry so not only where you forced to be original but you had to have talent aswell. people knew this, intern it made the music better. I would like to think those aspect convinced you to buy the shit, cuz you knew how hard that artist worked to get to that point. You heard the music and knew it wasn't just some stupid shit they made to sound good. They actually worked on it, wrote rhymes.

Now

Anyone can put out a song, anyone can produce and ultimately it's just watered down bullshit. Niggas these days don't even worrying about writing their own stuff let alone care about crafting a song. Does it have. Hook? Does the beat bang? That's al that matters.

Hops in put out a video a while back spoofing today's mainstream rap. And it's pretty accurate.

At the same time one could argue hiphops golden age was the 90s, so it really fair to compare other eras to the greatest ere hip hop had?

Either way, my 2

Last edited by Inno; 09-27-2017 at 05:12 PM.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote