Old 08-17-2017, 05:35 AM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
^nobody that is racist is classifying themselves as mentally ill what the fuck are you talking about
@uh-oh can you respond to @Innovator s first post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
why is that hard to believe?

You don't learn to be a transgender bro. You just are.

Racism is 100% taught as learned.

It's not inherently human. It isn't something genetic.

It's a disease. Bruce Jenner has every right my guy.
i didn't address this because i don't care if you are trans, or racist. i just don't think a certain way of thinking that isn't harmful to yourself is a mental illness. we can all disagree with the pattern of thinking. but that doesn't make that pattern of thinking a mental illness

is it a mental illness to be a conspiracy theorist? is it a mental illness to hate a sports team? is it a mental illness to subscribe to certain political beliefs?

im just not with the thought police culture

if being transgender is natural, then it somehow surpasses a simple way of thinking. being racist at the end of the day is a decision. being trans isn't .

if you don't have control over the decision, and your chemistry makes it for you that should be a pretty big deciding factor

no one wants to be depressed. no one wants to catch the flu. people want to be racist.