Thread: NFL
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 01:13 AM   #31
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Read today Dez is caught a 50/50 Ball in practice today in the end zone with 1 hand over Scandrick who had perfect position. Said if he was an inch taller he would have palmed it. After, Dez flicks him the ball, smiles, and walks off. Scandrick says "it's cool, if I would have caught it I was punting that shit." LMFAO

Best shit I've read out of camp this year.

If Dez stays healthy, him and Dak have been playing pitch and catch in the back yard since February. They say Dak is the first to the field and last to leave every day and after every practice he runs accuracy drills one on one with Garrett.

You fucks are all done.

Season is a wrap.

Elliott says he wants to be better at the second level, says he wants to catch more, been lining out wide in practice.

You fucks are DONE.

BETTER DAK, DEZ, ELLIOTT?!?!?

Fuck if the D is better. If any one of them improves at ALL it's a WRAP.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote