Old 08-02-2017, 06:11 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its some premo type shit with the chops. heavy snare. the offkilter little conga keeping the nod funky. dudes dope

but word i wanna try out some hat patterns, they might be out of place on this song honestly, but for a moment i heard em in my head like yea they could come in at this point, but i think you did enough anyways melodically with the sounds you used to keep the beat moving without them

alot of times they can be used as a crutch though in this type of shit, like have no hats for the first half of a verse and then bring in hats on the second half to give it more life as the track builds.

or vice verse, dudes will have hats going and wait to drop the kicks and 808s etc
but this is probably good as is, itll just be something for me to tinker with when im bored