Old 07-18-2017, 09:12 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

It was only varys on the ship and tyrion and them of course but word dorne and old lady tyrell are still in westeros

Tyrion isnt for sure targaryan, he is more likley to be in the books than the show. But it could happen. The show did do alot of tywin stating ya know "you arent my son" talk but nothing of the mad king banging his wife has been brought up,and unless tyrion is the absolute main plotline the show could leave it out.

You guus see the latest GRRM interview though? In reference to lady stoneheartnot being in he was speaking on beric, and how death changes these people brought back. He referred to them as wights, reanimated with fire (the lord of light) but clearly states they are dead. He even compared them to the wights the white walkers use stating they were the ice version bringing it back to the whole fire/ice theme

So while the wights under the white walkers are mindless zombies from what weve seen, the lord of the light wights( jon snow, beric, etc.) All seem to have a grasp on cognition. Jon seems completely unaffected.

But then we got coldhands. Benjen. I forget if they explained it, but he is most likely brought back with similair ice magic to the fire magic. But hes cold and emotionless and cant get through the wall

Im not sure what im saying just shit to think on i guess