Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Stopped in Little Africa on the way home from work today

Straight up fell in love with the neighborhood. I used to live closer and my bank was on Roxborough and ridge until I switched to a credit union in the northeast part of the city. I knew the area, but damn, I loved walking around there. Hills were a little awkward at times but it was still scenic.

Started at Roxborough & Manayunk since that's where Geno said little Africa started (took pictures of different sets of steel stairs since they were mentioned) and walked around for a bit. Saw some houses for sale. Most are out of my current price range :(

I know I've been talking to some of you about doing something more interesting with my proximity to the 'hood' but a I'm in the middle of a prolonged family issue (none of ya damn business) and I'm on hand to watch some of my little cousins most days for the foreseeable future.

Tried to limit my pictures to spots where you can see the street signs (Roxborough and Tower, Terrace and Shurs, etc) but that really doesn't do it justice. Thing with the residential section of the neighborhood is that it's almost all old school houses or green/Park spaces. Most restaurants/gas stations/commercial buildings are on main roads (Ridge, Henry, Main)

Really helped clear my head with this family shit tbh. When my girl and I start looking at houses I'm def gonna include Little Africa on the search. Honestly, think I'm taking her there for some Italian ice tonight

Tl;dr I went to little Africa and now I want to move there

Album of pics:

http://imgur.com/a/9Vcy0
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote