View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 08:33 PM   #14
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Yay, the first truly enjoyable battle. I guess I saved the best for last huh.

Anyways, I usually almost always enjoy Nigma's verses, as I did this time around. I think both competitors did justice to their topics so it's going to end up being based on which one I enjoyed more.

I feel like Nigma's wording was super on point, and it was technically a flawless verse, mechanics wise, but something was missing for me. I don't know bruh, I can't call it. Asylum on the other hand, was a little less polished than Nigma but I enjoyed his verse so much more. The whole beginning of it, flowed so smoothly for me. It kind of felt like a real 'raw' verse, versus a more 'polished' verse, but I just enjoyed Asylum's so much more. The imagery was very captivating. I need to get back into writing like that, pretty inspirational stuff guys.

vAsylum