View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #12
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Ctrl Alt Elite:

I x-men w/ 1-2's, been a beast since my first match.
Ur just another Wolverine. Who'll never be scene in the First Class.
...Ok
If he wins he must've had dick riders 'Orbit'. I'll Waste this Perp
& With that Basic verse. It won't take much to wipe this smirk, off the face of the earth.
...Cool, coulda done better w/ it tho
I'm a messenger of biblical proportions, so stop kid.
Cuz Lotto's a game; that Only Gives & never gets to see the prophet.
...This was ok
U ain't Saiyan much, When u Piccolo ranker to Grab & Brawl.
So if L's up there w/ a flame spitter. He's dangling from a pair of Dragon Balls.
...Not working for me
Don't need to be Sharp, to see Ur a Parody Take.
& For clarity's Sake. Even a Knucklehead, Can see that lotto's NBL's Charity Case.
...Nice wordplay, decent finish

Vs.

Lotto Smirk:

Peeped you in the 1-2, man your such a disgrace
thought you was flying to the champ match but clearly struggled making it into aero-space
...Nah
your a lowlife & have no friends, i aint fucking with you dude
cuz u proved you a social outkast in ya last battle when even a knucklehead didn't have time for you
...Didn't hit
ya gf's a site whore, were you love watching nik n bags demolishing defcon 5
ironically as you was watching the battle she was letting her pink slip open for the rest of the guys
...Nah
The logic behind how ya picked ya name, is strange I guess ya dad was wild
named himself ctrl, hoping he would gain some & not have flashbacks about how he was abused as a child
...This could've been better, but not much
Know what makes me laugh more, how that kids think he spits raw
So if read another verse im pressing on alt ......... & then repeatedly bashing f4
...Nah, not good

All in all Ctrl got this easy. Lotto had alotta long lines that didn't really hit. He needs to do a better job w/ wording & come off a lil more crisp to be effective... get more creative. Yeah, all in all Ctrl wins... props.

Vote- Ctrl Alt Elite