View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #12
Undead.
Coolest Story Ever Bro..

Battle Record: 2-4

Undead. is on a distinguished road

looooooool..gtfoh u overrated non battling faggot..

u’ve fabricated ur whole career, at least w/ that quote u didn’t lie to MY face..
u have dimensia with a touch of Parkinsons, ur retired and haven’t been relevant since 98

not bad but not great. i wish you would've gotten a bit more creative with it. Like worked the parkinsons angle more in your setup tbh

how do u say ur GOAT, u’ve ALWAYS been mediocore. Lets check the net’s truth’s..
u claim to be ‘the greatest to ever do it’..irl ur a creepy uncle losing rap battles to his nephew

see you have the idea, with the personal. But you should've had the set up alluding to an I won't show no mercy and u'll still say uncle..than the nephew punch feel me?

Ur a one trick pony, a fake n a fraud clinging to fame. faggot ur not a divine force
If aerodynamic it’ll only help him hit the ground faster when I spear em off his high horse

LOL

ur the most wretched victim txt has witnessed. u KNOW u can’t toss those hands
w/ all that hype n no showing EVERY battle..we can see the bitch in u w/ out a fuckin sonogram

ha ok i like this. could've set it up better,

Aer a biter n clone w/ typing that’s prone to mimic others, that’s the fact of it son
U jacked n butchered the style of butler…so it’s obvious why u still have the status of one[/QUOTE]

not bad decent close, okay

AERO

I made his girl forget about him with 8+ its an honest fact
ironic when she got Bored out of her mind she was no longer that

yea this was cool, nice NF.

faggot please, you don't get pussy you grab your meat
last time you got the cookies Chris Hansen came & said have a seat

nah not a fan, kinda took the same approach with the woman/pussy thing

your chick's a massive freak, we chat when we're half asleep
our pillow talk's past & dreams - yours is thread and matching sheets

cool but gettin old man. switch up ur angle.

saw Cash defeat him, I sat there wanting to help this man manage
I was thinking give up cold turkey, then got up & made a ham sandwich

personal. liked this lotb

leave ya fam famished, snap your mom's femurs simply
I'll give it a fast break that'll have Lebron and Wade green with envy

cool

I think aero had lotb, although he stuck to the same damn angle about your girl this & that. got old i liked how boredom was a bit more fresher. I did like aero's setup to punch better. I feel he slightly took it. Boredom u just need to set up better. Ur concepts were way better, just lacked the execution man.

v/ aero