View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 02:00 AM   #78
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Will have thoroughly voted on all open battles by Wednesday 11:59 PST @sraL

Dead at bags getting psyched out. See if you can wrap your head around a battle.
AFP - http://www.yahoo.com/news/worlds-fir...142131448.html

AP - http://www.yahoo.com/news/frenchwoma...145515477.html

Despite Pharaoh's polls showing that Trump was closing in on Clinton, I couldn't believe it.
Somewhere deep down I'd buried the truth.
The truth that dice are in fact, fair. WHY I had chosen to test this hypothesis repetitively?, If only I knew. Perhaps a higher power or something innate inside of me had said "Zygote." The scope of the final critique made him wish he was dead.. The night before the Halloween topical dispersion (see last post for date), He had literally thought about dialing Vertias'- James' actual #.
He couldn't find it in a thread.
And his paranoia and recent cell phone and email breaches prevented him from doing it when he first saw it..
His cold emotions took the temperature of the room.
He still grappled with his own sociopathic nature & tendencies.
Wondering if they'd help.
Wondering if they'd "change".
Wondering if life was worth living, and if it Was, how "bloody" would the internet have to get.. He wished it was over.
He wished friends and foes alike would erase the damage.
Knowing that he'd only seen a fraction of a %, in over the course of the last 2 months..
The Fall Classic was over, and as a fully developed human, he just wished his egomaniac bodyguards understood the ending.. And wouldn't "cull" years of, for their own critical sense of humor.
The conduit and the ego appeared to be "trapped" within each other.. With no satisfying resolution, until one saw the stakes, and one saw the truth.
As I became engrossed in this journal entry, I wondered if it'd help. I guess I had finally admitted to myself that the only thing that would help, would be if I admitted it to myself..
I remembered the "trippy" "air" of the Colorado bookstore clerk's tone, as she told me:
no. Those 2 Mandlebrot books are no longer on our shelves. But we DID at some point have them.."
My ferocious appetite would have to wait.
Boy I wish I didn't deny myself down in that state. Deny myself the temptation of browsing those pot-shops for different strains, or the commerce around the market as a whole.

@Vulgar
I thought about bouncing an idea off a nameless, vulgar associate..
The idea that maybe even the largest of holocausts sometimes remain in denial.

"The hunt was on whether I knew it or not"..
And while I knew the rabbit would be spooked by gainz, particularly in the fields of technology, I just wondered how genetically ingrained his sociopathic tendencies really were-- with respect for his hunt for the inconvenient truth.