- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
so I mean like yo

so im currently banging this 7 or so via tinder (pics momentarily) she works at the local giant (grocery store) in my neighborhood. anyhow somewhere along the line it comes out that she is dating the store manager and has been for a little while.....im like ok/.....that's fine really. feel bad for the poor schlub but such is life. so I think nothing of it......then yesterday I get this never ending text (pics momentarily) about how he knows who I am, that I been w his girl an that we r gonna have issues etc..........so I don't respond obv....instead I called the corporate branch and am waiting back on a call back today so that I can advise one of their store managers is currently having a physical relationship with one of his subordinates. he has 2 children 13 & 15 yrs old. Sure I mean I could go break his jaw or vice versa but im too old to be catching charges over some tinder pussy.......it should be noted....if it's not obv....he would surely lose his job and be severely hindered in future job pursuit after this

I expect to hear back from the corporate HR office today by noon

should I pull the plug on this over zealous pussy whipped fagot

or should I just let it ride and shop for grocerys at a dif store

disc?

UPDATED

So okay Bags pulled a fast one on us. Idk if he's a loser or a hero for creating these fake messages.

1st and foremost the BF is clearly a cuckold, wuss but at the same time bold enough to make threats. Also if you look at the words used in the text the guy uses SCUMBAG, ESCALATE and RESOLUTION so he's clearly either white or Asian. Ohhhhhhh but then the BF asks "did you wrap up" first of all what BF is concerned about another man protecting himself 2nd of all WRAP UP is soooo different than the other words used. WRAP UP is urban colloquialism the other words are so proper. This is Bags trying to appear like a nerd but slipping up and using his own slang.

Also "Nah Bruh" to his response on wrapping up? LOL who would really answer that and further incriminate someone they were trying to smash.

Then the "BF" says she's confused and tries to protect her honor but later calls her a bitch. I mean that's possible but why would he call her a bitch to you? Lol you already know she's a bitch.

This was a clever troll by bags but good grief it's all false LOLOLOL

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote