oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

you're obfuscating the issue of police brutality with extraneous info about other stuff. is the other stuff worth talking about separately? sure. but it has nothing to do with police killing black people on a regular basis. don't know how else I can say this. the very fact that you continue to compare police actions and that of criminal murderers etc is exactly why it's a problem. only difference is, my taxes don't pay the salaries of gang members, and nobody denies that those issues are serious problems. just repeating myself now. if you don't get it by now, not sure what else it will take.

.......ego. arise from out of its shadow that consumes your mind. believe in yourself, you can do it. I'm here to help. become your potential, V!