Old 07-01-2016, 06:57 PM   #10
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFtastick View Post
Whats poppin b. you my son. catch a 3 peice if you aint adressin me properly
Or its 2 gats. pull both triggers to catch another body thats Abes Odysee
You try and pass off this thug persona. well that stops here dog. the jukes up
Hammer fist. I call em Bo and Luke. watch his whole frame freeze when i put these dukes up
But whats poppin Cash. Got a hook harder than a brother tryna stop a cab
And you know i got the strap. Flame rounds. you can get a ring of fire. Call him Johnny Cash
Whole squad cold hearted. We only shootin for anyone one you love. lets see whos harder.
Found out where yo bitch eat lunch. Catch her with the tre. Im Peter Parker.
Hard bars thru out, the misses just didn't do much damage. Imo u need personals for that haymaker aspect. Granted forced personals can hurt a verse (I know..lol), but no personals can be even worse against the best opponents.

versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
15 battles and you ain't even MENTIONED! I'm surprised you didn't take it hard
That shit must've been the Hallmark of your career...cause you didn't even make the card
I'm guessing his girl left...based on the fact she pounding his nigga
Bitch treats him like Marty McFly...She wants this Mother Fucker out of the picture
So you drop one banger per week? Lol and you think that shit is gon' work?
Well...congrats on having the same number of quotes in a season that I get in one verse
Mags all loaded up, pussy...I've gotta buck the cal then...
You wet when I dump them containers on your head...that's a Water Bucket Challenge
Your girl LOVE black dick but you wife her? Dog, she taking balls on her knees
She's like Cersi Lannister...she fucking a brother and you STILL call her your queen
Mr. Fantastick? Only in comic books, son...But Cashius for sure is a threat
I don't give a fuck if your arms long or you got that Thing...I'm putting the 4 to your chest
Mr. Consistency comes w/ another dope verse, 'india' was creative, but worded ineffectively & 'body issue' prob could've been flipped better as well. Other than that this verse was pretty crazy.

Overall CASHIUS got this one, MF's showing was hard, but he didn't have enough for White Ali.