View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 11:04 PM   #17
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
U a weirdo. In school they called em lame yo...but if u act hard an go insane bro?
My Larkin let the flame go & leave this BITCH trenchcoat redder than carmen sandiego

☆☆☆☆☆

Them bars he write all was wack as shit. this a whitewash on that drastic tip.
if he had any idea how fucked he is hed grab the lightbulb & smoke crack w it

☆☆☆☆☆

An the roast that happened in discussion? Sad to see. Ya grill saggy an disgustin.
Id let the matics get ta dumpin & put the uz to ya FACE ...but that'd be redundant

☆☆☆☆☆

That mug got me feelin seasick I mean yo...talk about hip hop features on the low
Ya face a blendz tape an imma have Arms spinnin rounds at u till they cut a remix in ya dome

If its beef i keep a loaded pound & I don't gotta speak if I squeeze then it's goin down
I'll have the barrel kickin for a minute straight without the street fighter bonus round

☆☆☆☆☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilti View Post
this snob thinks he too good for us with a deformed ass face
always got his Nose pointed down at us, but he was just born that way

goes without saying ur an old deadbeat, worthless in fact
Father Time caught up to u, while ur daughter still searching for that

herpes & crabs is whats on this niggas xtra-small dick
but when his Stubborns, he still refuse treatment since that mexico trip

☆☆

can arrange to have niggas change ur lame attitude quick
pull a couple of strings and watch the bitch come out of Bags like a magic trick

automatic leak brains from all sides when i shoot the heat
gonna see clear plasma from every angle like ill-nika's new t.v.

☆☆☆☆☆
This was a clear mismatch. I haven't voted for Bags in a long time and was looking forward to manipulating my vote to go in his favor regardless of the quality of his verse. But after reading the battle in its entirety I have to say that Jilti just wasn't as fundamentally sound as I remembered him being capable of. His verse felt really lackluster and didn't appeal to me. Bags verse was ridiculously nice. I'd stick my dick in it.

v-Bags