View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 02:29 PM   #14
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

U a weirdo. In school they called em lame yo...but if u act hard an go insane bro?
My Larkin let the flame go & leave this BITCH trenchcoat redder than carmen sandiego
ok delivery, meh WP
Them bars he write all was wack as shit. this a whitewash on that drastic tip.
if he had any idea how fucked he is hed grab the lightbulb & smoke crack w it
nice bar
An the roast that happened in discussion? Sad to see. Ya grill saggy an disgustin.
Id let the matics get ta dumpin & put the uz to ya FACE ...but that'd be redundant
nice ooze wp but gunplay setups in bars 1+3 lack of imagination
That mug got me feelin seasick I mean yo...talk about hip hop features on the low
Ya face a blendz tape an imma have Arms spinnin rounds at u till they cut a remix in ya dome
another face diss, it's gay and the wp sounds cheesy this time
If its beef i keep a loaded pound & I don't gotta speak if I squeeze then it's goin down
I'll have the barrel kickin for a minute straight without the street fighter bonus round
I get it but it's the 4th bar including guns in a 5 bar battle. Very played esp from somebody as soft as bags irl who prob never shot a gun

this snob thinks he too good for us with a deformed ass face
always got his Nose pointed down at us, but he was just born that way
lmao nice
goes without saying ur an old deadbeat, worthless in fact
Father Time caught up to u, while ur daughter still searching for that
LOL
herpes & crabs is whats on this niggas xtra-small dick
but when his Stubborns, he still refuse treatment since that mexico trip
not feeling, prob correct about extra small dick tho
can arrange to have niggas change ur lame attitude quick
pull a couple of strings and watch the bitch come out of Bags like a magic trick
cool delivery, nice wp
automatic leak brains from all sides when i shoot the heat
gonna see clear plasma from every angle like ill-nika's new t.v.
Nope

This was close but it was a mediocre battle. Remind me to google search why all this bravado and insecure ego surrounds such glib and played out wit? I got v/ jiliti