Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
50 dead. 53 injured.

its a shame im so accustomed to it that i feel little to no emotion, doesn't feel real, it could honestly be a news story in a movie for how my brain perceives it. i'm more annoyed about all the nonsense i get to read online from both sides of the spectrum

the left talking about banning guns and the right condemning islam

no one condemning faggots though????

too soon?
Perhaps nobody is condemning them because gay people have never been known to murder people for their lifestyle. what would anyone condemn them for?

As for gun control, I like that Americans can own guns, but surely any reasonable person can see that more needs to be done to prevent this. You can say that their parents are to blame. but that doesn't change anything, no matter who is to blame, more should be done to keep weapons out of hands of people like this.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote