Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
U a weirdo. In school they called em lame yo...but if u act hard an go insane bro?
My Larkin let the flame go & leave this BITCH trenchcoat redder than carmen sandiego

Wow the boy dead already

Them bars he write all was wack as shit. this a whitewash on that drastic tip.
if he had any idea how fucked he is hed grab the lightbulb & smoke crack w it

Yo that's clever as fuck

An the roast that happened in discussion? Sad to see. Ya grill saggy an disgustin.
Id let the matics get ta dumpin & put the uz to ya FACE ...but that'd be redundant

Lmaoo

That mug got me feelin seasick I mean yo...talk about hip hop features on the low
Ya face a blendz tape an imma have Arms spinnin rounds at u till they cut a remix in ya dome

Eh

If its beef i keep a loaded pound & I don't gotta speak if I squeeze then it's goin down
I'll have the barrel kickin for a minute straight without the street fighter bonus round

:O

10 @jilti
Absolute fire. Wording perfect as it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilti View Post
this snob thinks he too good for us with a deformed ass face
always got his Nose pointed down at us, but he was just born that way

Lol ok

goes without saying ur an old deadbeat, worthless in fact
Father Time caught up to u, while ur daughter still searching for that

Yikes that's what's up

herpes & crabs is whats on this niggas xtra-small dick
but when his Stubborns, he still refuse treatment since that mexico trip

Okay

can arrange to have niggas change ur lame attitude quick
pull a couple of strings and watch the bitch come out of Bags like a magic trick

I don't think they use a woman in any tricks with a bag? They pull rabbits out of hats tho but he's not a rabbit

automatic leak brains from all sides when i shoot the heat
gonna see clear plasma from every angle like ill-nika's new t.v.

Cool
Cool verse. Some misses. Nothing too heavy other than that father time line which was ether

Bags got it