View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 02:40 AM   #16
JESODIST

Battle Record: 3-3

JESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbornBuddha View Post
Being "that guy" your referring I make the following comment, take it as you will. Even if you think that you won, the very fact you didn't means you ought to reflect on why not, especially since your so adamant in belief that you were robbed victory. I agree people do sometimes vote for the person they are more comfortable with. It's human nature. Yet, from my experience, but an experience derived from intensely competing for the last year and a half, it usually happens when the battle is close. The votes sway from side to side and then the deciding factor can sometimes be to the competitor that is most familiar. Yet, when someone beats you with a majority of the votes, usually, this is not a matter of being cheated. It is being beaten. Instead of feeling pitiful for yourself or spiteful toward another for a loss like a child, you ought to consider that the majority of the voters had it right and they are perceive something you cannot. If you open yourself up to that possibility you might be able to see the deficits in your writing, and therefore, work to improve them slowly and diligently. This is the crux of why we're here - to improve, have fun, and surpass the limitations beset by our own ego.

Good luck.
Master me and you have competed for years, this i s not just now but honestly talking honest and true you know i Did win that battle. I don't care what people say, they like you simply because english is not my first language, they are so racist but i will keep competing because you all make me fee l like if i got a meaningful life...win or l oose i will keep on competing like if it was superman vs batman...