View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #9
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESODIST View Post
Why would i battle that guy again when i feel like i got cheated the last time me and him battled?
i honesty think i won that battle...lots of people hate my writing so why do you keep signing me up?
I will write but why compete when they all don't like my writing? If i kew that rep power would be discounted i would have never compete, i feel like you all just sign me up to diminish those numbers...
I think your piece last week was pretty good bro. it had some good story elements to it, you're always improving. only take constructive criticism to heart, all that other shit is opinion. idgaf what people think of my work if I like it and a couple people feel it, cool. that's how it always goes.

^^and what lars said.