View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 05:06 PM   #10
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Battle Record: 6-5

Kenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant future

Pfft. Beating me?? That defies logic
I craft masterpieces...
Meanwhile, the art you display couldn't fill a supply closet.

Vs

Talk like ur crew got guns cocked im ready if yall pull on a brother
I swear Afeni of yall caught reaching gonna be buried right next to 2pacs mother

Yes Joe, at least in my opinion, your execution and wording is all over the place and still very off. Idk what to tell u fam, do you I guess. Still feels like you're trying to say to much & in too much detail. No hate but to me you're like the silkk da shocker of text. Thats the best way I can describe it. Reza was equally as bad to me but had much better wording. Wording is just a caveat tho, the creativity factor and punch lines trump wording and structure. I gotta go with boston for having the better concepts even though he butchered the fuck outta them. I can't get past reza having a hard bar/candy concept, and everything after that was weak. I didn't even understand the beast castle bar, what does that mean. You still got a lot of work to do Joe but u got this one barely.

Vote- Joe