Thread: Politics!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 05:08 AM   #147
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Batty

yeah I was arrogant at the beginning on purpose.
i'm pretty cynical about politics as you can tell, so I bragging about being right is really all I have to latch on to.

I'm sorry I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.
In my analysis I put 2 and 2 together (very high black unemployment + many new hires = because african americans were a large pool of people seeking work).

I did not know that your workplace was majority minority...
I guess my main point to you would be, you are living in anomalous workplace. Those are just the facts. Your anecdotes however true really do not reflect the nation in general.. and the white disadvantaged thing doesn't really hold up to scrutiny.
I'm sure if cops harassed and killed unarmed whites as often as blacks (or, actually many times more if we're taking into account population%), there would be some white Reverends preaching for racial justice while also strutting in the spotlight and lining their pockets.
But that's just not the case.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote