Thread: Politics!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 01:29 AM   #145
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@boof,

I've heard this from many a Bernie fan... that they will never vote for Hillary.

Just watch.
Maybe you won't, and a few friends you know won't.
But on the whole, they will hold their nose and vote for her.

And if not, then my prediction will be wrong and we can let the Trump fun begin.

bernie or bust is nothing to scoff at. i know of very few people that voted for bernie that think hillary is anything less than everything wrong with politicians. literally maybe two. today was the first day i met anybody that isn't a woman and over 45 that supports hillary. and this is after countless hours of phone banking and canvassing.

if bernie isn't the nominee, he still has a chance of winning as an independent in the gerneral election. i understand that sounds ridiculous, but remember 42% of registered voters identify as independent. and bernie has gotten up to 71% of the independent vote, 60% on average, thus far.

Last edited by boof; 05-06-2016 at 02:29 AM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote