Thread: Politics!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 11:36 PM   #142
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
My only problem with American politics is, there are many people willing to vote for Trump.

If I had a vote it would have been for Bernie, but now it looks like Hillary will be the winner...but if you honestly, having taken all arguments in to account, and given fair evaluation to all, still vote for Trump...I just don't think you're a rational and logical human being.

Hillary is far from perfect...very very far...but even she is better than having President Trump...and I have yet to find a single person outside the USA who disagrees...it's strange how the biggest country in the world can be so utterly insular.
This is a prime example...

A lot of people secretly just like the fact that Trump isn't politically correct. Now trust me, there are probably quite a few faggots here that will somehow believe that means I support him. He lies, he's full of shit and he's rude but he's just not politically correct.

We live in a day and age where shit works like this: try making a statement that is TRUE but not politically correct... like say that the majority or Bloods and Crips are black.

Somebody will be like THAT'S RACIST AF, WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR KKK OUTFIT ON AND CHEW TOBACCO LOLOLOLL.

People really don't care about the truth anymore, I think people are tired of pussies and want an asshole.

I mean look at all the niggas who are into eating booty nowadays.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote