Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
you're an idiot for assuming these people aren't working hard as if they want to be on food stamps forever. its embarrassing. but furthermore please read below before ever putting down our welfare program again.

if you make 50k a year

$36 of that goes to food stamps.

$870 goes to corporate subsidies.
$1600 goes to offset corporate tax loopholes
$1231 goes to offset losses from corporate tax havens

please tell me you're not still mad about the money that goes to food stamps

if you are,

you're an idiot.
So liberal so current. Typical response. Take one thing from what I said and pinpoint it as the only topic I brought up or that my one example is all I'm focused on. I'm not going to repeat myself for every other aspect of government assistance. Across the board they get too much.

I KNOW those people and none of them need as much money as they get for food stamps or housing

Where'd you get those Kool stats? They're very false.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote