View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 01:26 PM   #5
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Mmlp, you're like the joeboston of topicals sometimes, only you're not wack, you're coherent and pretty dope. Always up on new events and whatnot. Anyways, I felt the first 4 lines were dope, and the last 4. Take everything else out and I prolly would've been left with the same feeling. Too much random rhyme filler trying to make a verse unfold that didn't have an idea as to how it will progress other than the ending. Solid thought and ambition, just the execution wasnt there.

Adverse. Dope concept, smooth manipulation of the mind of the audience. Awesome. Sorry if this concept relates to something that just happened I don't catch the news headlines too often unless it's NBA or NFL lol. Wish you would've came with better wording at times the first read in particular was tough to get through IMO.

V/ adverse