Old 04-26-2016, 09:20 PM   #5
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

MMLP...
Returned with some fire in your belly, young lad. Whopping 40+ line verse: simply tremendous effort. Long winded planet of the apes style story telling. Wasn't as uncanny as usual with your syllable count, which strikes the question, did you sacrifice quality for quantity? I thought overall it was a great idea that perhaps could've used a stronger catalyst to drive it to that next level. The mechanics were solid, the flow your normally spot on with was quite off, ironically thought the flow of the story was up to snuff with srals better work. Could be just you coming into your own. Terrific vocabulary usage. You adapted your writing to the picture and really captured the over throwing hybrid evolution idea well. Little bit of a lecture in there? Impressive word count. Proud to see you go the distance and flesh out a full fledged saga.

Adonis...
Futuristic flip. Nice work. Was like wondering how the verse connected with the picture? Last stanza elevated the piece most definitely. Big fan of your non syllable rhyming. Do you even Multi? I mean entire sections of this barely rhymed, but flowed well. Poetic play on words you have. You made downloadable and accountable work in my mind. I actually don't like you as much when you multi. It's not what makes you unique and appealing. What makes you stand out is your lack of multies. Ending was super weird, even for a space crusade.

This battle was dope. I am leaving away with something to ponder. Giving my vote to MMLP for a more encompassing and enthralling read.

Last edited by Frank; 04-26-2016 at 09:27 PM.