View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 05:36 PM   #14
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

This was deffo meant to be inducted in here it felt like the conversation between the three people in your conversation decided they needed to start serving again and again who wants to drop on this page anyone caught hating on anything or anyone just won't be included or whatever I'll backslap your ass like a vendor man please let me not decide how to write your lines you need someone to comb the beach for concepts I call it metal detector the policeman's startled as he tripped over his words you have the right to remain he thought for a second....silent freeze put your hands up hihi p hop police surrounding the casework was thirty miles long on three outdoor furniture she stapled it closed it looked bad like only one of three understood whoa great story about three young felons with nothing to hide be ran back into its swamp damn man protection what is it about taking care of someone into a dramatic perception I liked that about this piece it was very honest like handguns shot by a narrator who controlled these three men he said it was wise he decided that it's outcome for the birth of our baby and cradle ever notice Catholic women have exquisite shapes in their hips and tits and I ain't greatful but i know it's unfair that my writing is always on the stage but ps it's called doctor Phil's introduction of pieces from the hall of fame which made it more intraresting...

Dialogue and performance school for strepth child matters

I would have named your piece that I felt it was the best way of explaining how shit happened and what they completely forgot had happened I know that probably made it easier to mix it up with a whole lotta attachments to that library concerning the list of names it's a thread people are afraid of its in the mix it's called infamous by mobb deep I'm just listening to it now sorry off topic I realize you like to know what I'm thinking of lol I ended up thinking of a infant questioning why you don't jump off a bridge banishment league rules of educationf his id caller wasn't recalculating the price I thought shit what if the sundial was perfect for its occasion you left him feeling complacent it was inside metafore and answering phones please return to your seats and whack lines lime that so water thick but I'm made of blood is its pool drenching enough yet suck dick u weak fag keep bustling ya lines cuz most of it not working I looked underneath the meaning g of its source

I'd love to hear a thousand of you right now that ain't running low on things like fossil fuels best way of saying it triple0 looming for more spotlights or callouts most y'all aint posting enough tell me what you honestly thought of this piece and the people posting in the hof threads I'm unknown to most you need to look up some history this wasnt shit but lay off the philosophical angle it was difficult and mundane imo