Old 04-16-2016, 11:50 PM   #19
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

16 lines of current event references isn't creative or savvy
I'll throw jabs to leave u a busted lip, since u'll make this a shameless finale
It was magic in the Spotlight, vs resin u pulled a disappearing act
Lars paired ya'll off similarities... u turned yellow enough to see that mirror match
Knuck exposed ur IG pics. U couldn't meet to throw hands w/ dude
WORK had u swamped; genetics gave u the face of creature from the black lagoon
I'ma stop ya reign; u're a few accomps away to earn a spot for fame
1 shot put Kings blood on the wall <- the closest u'll be inducted in a 'Hall of Names'

vs

I'm throwing shots at your ribs if I don't spray the can
The way I'll have these elbows flying off the cage u'd think I was imitating Shane McMahon
I'll murder everyone of u faggots, the bodies get left in a random alley
Ur squad's spent so much time on their knees u'd think it was The Walking Dead finale
You can't even champ a league where half the talent are my under studies
Shoot your crib up, the clapping outside'll turn everyone inside into thunder buddies

this was a good battle here I felt one had LOTB but the other had the more consistent material throughout his whole drop, so props to both... but ima v/ Infiltration