View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 11:15 AM   #14
Artifice

Battle Record: 17-9

Champed
- Art Of Writing League
- GWL Picture Challenge

Artifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant future

Infiltration

Dog. i'll send shots to ur dome spreadin brains on the pavement
people see 'grey mass landing everywhere'... they'll swear it's an alien invasion
I tote these choppers.. touch me and u'll be talkin to holy father
Once Contact is made, a Big Round send u to another world... that's Jodie Foster

you're lookin old, hoss. since that Season 7 run you've grown soft
lines no longer show eye of the tiger... bitch u more like a cougar who needs botox
I'ma stop ya reign; u're a few accomps away to earn a spot for fame
1 shot put Kings blood on the wall <- the closest u'll be inducted in a 'Hall of Names'

King Karaoke

I'll murder everyone of u faggots, the bodies get left in a random alley
Ur squad's spent so much time on their knees u'd think it was The Walking Dead finale

You won the pic roast saying the most racist shit, every line was filled with a random slur
My fam may have traveled the Underground Railroad but ur mom's had trains run on her
Point at your grill and let off shots in this jerk's face
Of course you'd date a deaf bitch, women barely listen to u in the first place

That's how I see it. Both came with some pretty good stuff, but I felt more harshness from Infiltration. Could see it going differently depending on preference, and good looks from both, but the way I see it...

v/ Infiltration