View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 11:26 PM   #5
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao so where was @The Dead Poet when Adonis was getting his ass beat at that Grindtime event and why didn't he knock the guy out for punching his kid brothers head clean off though?

I don't get it

its like theres a handful of goons here and the rest just perping
lol, adonis drunkenly beat up some cracka at an event in oakland. I was out side chilling on the patio with the goonies. So not sure if that's what your talking about. There's a pic of it somewhere I can find if you really want.

Or you might be talking about when my brother called lush one's gf a bitch and lush pushed him. I've been cool with lush for awhile before that. But whatever he pushed my brother so I put him into a wall. Some randoms tried to jump in, one of my homie went to the trunk, those randoms fled and that was it.