Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltration View Post
To suggest that the figures are somehow wrong, is to assume the vessel was perfectly round, which the Bible does not state.
Like an ellipse, perhaps?

Sure, that's one out. But look at how much detail there is describing every last thing in the preceding and succeeding verses. It'd be out of place for the shape to be something else and not be better described, IMO. "Round all about" would be assumed to be a circle without further detail. For example, an ellipse would need two measurements across, so it might say ten cubits from one brim to the other in one direction, and five cubits from one brim to the other in the other.

But even if it wasn't meant to be a circle, it's unclear from the description given, so it goes back to my point - science/reason is sometimes required to interpret the bible correctly.

V I already addressed your point in my last post.