View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 08:47 PM   #4
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
basically im just venting to you guys. i really feel like if i had the right amount of time and the right team of producers and mixiers and shit i would have a fair chance at getting my shit bought by someone. at least one track or something. i really could use a few quick thousand bucks for a song. but realistically im not good enough. i think my talents are good enough. i just dont feel like my technical shit is good enough.
This is my problem. I generally have great ideas for songs but after i record i tend to lose focus and want to move on to the next song before its 100%. Hazards of recording solo. You gotta jump out the booth, restart it, go back in, repeat, add ad libs, effects, keep it all the same level, blah blah blah. I got like 20 songs that are 80% listenable because i want to move on so quickly. When i get my shit back im gonna be much more thorough, lord willing
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote