White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default damn man. i guy needs some income ..

ive been working on a lot of different sites that are similar to soundcloud but offer artists such as myself opportunitoes to have your music placed in movies and television. you have to of course take a few steps to get your music heard which obviously costs a little bit. but man. i have two problems.

a) no extra income
b) my production, as we all know -as far as mixing and mastering goes just isnt professional quality enough to even consider paying to have one of my tracks put in a serious label in front of people who are deciding weather or not to place my songs in a movie or whatever.

basically im just venting to you guys. i really feel like if i had the right amount of time and the right team of producers and mixiers and shit i would have a fair chance at getting my shit bought by someone. at least one track or something. i really could use a few quick thousand bucks for a song. but realistically im not good enough. i think my talents are good enough. i just dont feel like my technical shit is good enough.

anyway. whats up yall. im just trying to find new grinds and different formulas for getting into this business. what the fuck yall up to tho