Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Nyc -- that metaphor had me on a roller coaster..it was flat, it was the best, it was ruined by a twist ending. When he quit playing against death and ran to another table i felt like it was the perfect metaphor set up for living to die. There was so much potential there and im really sad to see the ending you chose to go with. With that said it was a little grandoise at first and settled into itself like a good trip. Nice narration.

Diode -- individual lines and ideas stick out. My favorite was at the end (zero/relentless bend), but there are others. Its difficult to pack in so much information into a format like this at times, but you seemed to have little trouble doing so. Ive been reading about Jainism and this, in a way, mimicks their idea of the cycle of eras. This excludes the belief of what happens within those eras, but more of a 50000 ft overview. Likewise i understand this has nothing to do with religion and more to do with the universe and of itself. Interesting.

Vote -- nyc

Mostly due to preference of body material.

Last edited by Pent uP; 01-22-2016 at 10:43 AM.