Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Final Chapta!

We at Netcees are happy to have you here! You're right, this art form has been around for quite some time. The NC community is full of text legends and new comers. Unfortunately we are the last of our breed, ever since The Army of Swine tool many of our homes in an effort spearheaded by the Warthog. Ever since we have been quite tight on security to ensure no threats breach our defenses. We will need you to write up a brief description of your text battling history with a reference and provide your photograph for proof of identity. You can PM myself or my assistant sraL. After 48 hours of this request not being submitted we will have to suspend your account until this task is conplete.

Happy posting!

Sincerely,
Seth Scheinberg
Netcees VP
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote