View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #10
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

bags won.

vulgar's rhymes were cool. but your delivery was pretty weak. i listened to your verse a few times over to make sure i wasn't missing something truly dope, but nothing stood out. seemed like you delivered your shit too fast and didn't have the necessary pause/breaks to let anything hit. that'd be fine if the punches were good, but nothing made a lasting impression. and ending the verse quasi-dissing yourself left me wanting. post-it notes line was kind of funny. a lot of personals but it felt empty. written down im sure this reads dope, flow-wise. based on preconceptions i thought you'd be slightly better, but didn't do it for me this run. you do a funny ass bagatron imitation tho.

bags won from :29-:50 won it pretty much. good delivery and funny. the satire of vulgar's verses right after that section lost me, tbh. not that didn't understand what you were doing, it just fell flat to me. the ending right after that was weak as well, just statement-ish to me. but the aforementioned section was easily the most memorable portion of either 'track' and the delivery was nice. also the delivery was nice even in the sections i didn't necessarily enjoy. probably the best audio diss track on netcees by an unhappy white future cable provider i've heard thus far.

props to both of you. focused on the negative in the vote but i listened to both multiple times and thought this battle was cool.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?