Thread: psychedelics
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 09:07 PM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Both did their stuff and what not have you

Shrooms is just chill. Both times did em in the middle of nature. Talked to a tree. It wasn't like I thought it was alive legit I kind of did but it wasn't as like.. Idk realistic? As they act like it is in pop culture the trees side just looked like a face so I ran to it. Also ghost rode the whip through a state forest while the bros where on the roof

Acid we drove around looking for the blood moon and it wasn't fun.
did a hike with a head full of acid once.

whole goddamned forest was breathing. from the moss to the treetops.

was a good time until we got back in the car to head home. then i got the fear for a bit. kept thinking the driver was going to try to smash into another car, and what if i died, oh god oh god, is he trying to kill us?!

the problem with lsd is it lasts entirely too long for my comfort. i'm usually in for a good 12-18h when i'd really prefer something more like 4-8h. then inevitably try to fight it but my rational mind has no chance in the fight against the drug. after all, as the good dr. said, buy the ticket.. take the ride.

ride's not fun when you come down with the flu hard WHILE TRIPPING THOUGH.

but gosh, snow is beautiful.