View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 12:04 AM   #11
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Your midtier at best.. when it comes to text your nothin' remember?
Beating you's sucha small claim I was gonna show up ina suit witha public defender
--- but u don't use public defenders in small claims court lol....wasn't for that this would of been aite..............
We all know ur soft, u aint gangster & when it comes to pussy this kids outta luck
Its obvious you aint blood related.. thats just your criteria for the bitches you fuck
--- lol aite...........
Ur incomes a joke.. this swayers desperate for a win but he's gettin sonned ina blink
Funny he's known for grasping at straws but can never remember to give one with the drinks
--- lol aite again..............
Financially ur struggling bro... I made my return & I'm warning you dude
For me this shits like riding a bike.. and its going way smoother than your morning commute
--- lol 3 inna row.............
Lookin like a straight junkie.. makes me wanna keep beltin' this fag
Dudes got such a meth face it could run a tourny and help witha mag
--- ehhh....this seems played............
Your a faggot.. Bags force fucks you & thinks u reciprocate with the best head
Luckily it dont matter what kinda sex u Odom cuz each of these lines got u on ya death bed
--- nahhh sick of Odom flips, and this wasn't original enuff to justify it tbh............
Ur NBL run was pathetic, got to the playoffs by no-shows honestly ur the worst, clown
See, when iSpaz I champ seasons.. you got bodied by the 10th seed and knocked out in the first round
--- cool personal but, I've seen iSpaz's name used like this for a personal a lot. Pretty sure I used it myself a while back....and the bar was stretched imo..............

Vs.

dude acts like he's dope w/it, but I'm just like 'die faker!'
can't flip ur name, so I'll just flip ur body... off the side of a skyscraper
--- this a throwback bar lol...I fucks with it tho..........
i throttle blows that topple foes, so watch as knux eyes go blank
only thing poppin off during that verse is the corn in Frank's microwave
--- cool..........
champed more than me, u should be known around this place like a trophy
so why does everyone still think ur an abbreviation of a ginger who hates karaoke?
--- lol nice...........
it's cuz ur lines don't hit kid & it's not that ur a bad writer
ur just asleep at the wheel doing minor damage like hush late night trappin in the jaguar
--- cool.............
des is like a Jedi with red eye, I'll take this man down with bags of weed
show this dude how The Force Awakens...AND puts him right back to sleep
--- lol nice............
this a site of champions, but don't get gassed up.. ur the worst kid!
when cats say they saw K Shine, they're talking YouTube vids, not ur verses
--- not feelin tbh...don't like first letter name flips unless they're super dope..............
knux stay late night Freaky & doesn't stop until the meth is through
'Coke Zoo' is what i call the line of strung out creatures willing to have sex with u
--- lol aite..........

Overall: I thought this was a goof battle, knux had a couple played lines that hurt his verse. He doesn't seem to have any rust tho as his wording is aite and he had line heaters in a row. Des just out gunned him here tho, he had a really solid verse with a couple nice lines to carry it over the top.

V. Des

Nice to see knux make a come back tho