View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 12:28 AM   #7
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Funny things that happened this week:
Frank pulling a Frank at both here and at the poetry league, and he pulled his verse, for shame. Tsk tsk. I still hope he participates, I like reading Frank.
NYC’s retaliate vote on Sovereign.
Sovereign commenting on NYC’s vote. * Note to Sovereign, do not respond back to a vote here, if you think it is a hate vote take it up with the mods, but don’t try to counter every point, while votes are in the process.
Mr. J trolling on ETH battle. The word limit is 650 words, I’m sure you're well aware of the spectrum that the conjunction “or” encompasses.
Battles taking forever to close.
Zygote appearing out of the blue and disappearing just as fast, his like a legendary pokemon.
Also, my friend Jesodist also makes an auspicious appearance. All after mercury retrogade, just kidding I don't believe in astrological hogwash. But, will acknowledge during that period I missed a very important flight due to some strange circumstances. Oh well, if mercury retrogade does exist phenomenologically, well then curse you, you stars and planets, except Earth, oh and Saturn!
Me writing this mag!

Outro: Well, that’s it I guess, I won’t be able to do this again, maybe I’ll help somewhat this week’s mag coming up, but I won’t be able to anymore after that. Hoped you enjoy it and have a serene, harmonious, and blissful day. Let’s make this week another one to remember. Also, if your so kind be sure to vote on the poetry league, everyone, but if you absolutely have to pick Vulgar and I have a match that I like to see be given some literary analysis from others.

天地之間其猶橐籥乎虛而不屈動而愈出
'Is the space between heaven and earth not unlike a bellows?
Empty, yet unyielding, it stirs and healing emerges

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 10-12-2015 at 12:57 AM.