View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 12:26 AM   #3
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Week 12 Predictions- BY Adonis

2tripple0 vs. Jesodist

No clue who jes is, but 2k seems like he is regressing again. Could be close or a blow out.

Jesodist 52%

Rakontur vs. Flo Real

Should be a short and close bout. Rak is more poetical, flo is more quick write on the spot. I imagine this will be the first battle open. I honestly think rak is more polished, but flo wrote his best verse IMO last week, so he might just be warming up

flo real 55%

Grudge Match: MMLP vs. YDK

Two of me personal favorites here. While MMLP has never risen to the occasion of being elite, which he may be able to, but I doubt, YDK has in the rarest of times. But he has, none the less. I can only assume each will be highly motivated given it is a grudge match, and this will be a great read in my eyes. I think YDK is the overall better writer, but believe a MMLP motivated can match the talent.

YDK 57%

Asylum vs. Fraze

I still am not sure if I have read a thing from Fraze. I remember writing if I have read something I don't remember, it's weird that I say that again. Asylum can freestyle his ass off, sure. When he writes he reads more poetical to me, and I think a descriptive based style could be enough for the win here.

Asylum 64%

VividlyVague vs. Timeless

I know you two know each other real well. This is a battle circa season 1-2 right here. I love it. This could be considered a grudge match as well as I'm sure you have each battled at least twice before. I think you are eerily similar writers and whoever has the better concept should edge this one out. I say that because you both are solid all around, but not elite in one category. So while you two are evenly matched, this will boil down to execution and concept alone.

50/50

Grudge Match: Witty vs. Dearg

hmmm, this right here is intriguing. If it is a grudge match Witty might have that fire lit under his ass due to some jawing. Witty at his best is pretty damn fucking good, title worthy easy. Dearg is unkown to me, but considering the amount of PM's I have received from haters who resepect the talent, I imagine he's a decent vet who has a shot at winning this. But Witty is that dude, make no mistake.

Witty 54%

Sovereign vs. CopyPat

A copypat sighting means only one thing, buckle up. I merely loosely read Sov's verse last week, but it was deep and he has potential if he can find out what voters like around here. Copy is the complete wild card. Dude can go 16-0 or 0-16 by either stepping on his own dick or just dropping shit that will blow your mind, either way, he's no light weight. Check the patterns.

CopyPat 66%

Frank vs. Ullr

The ever interesting Frank vs. the talented and a-typical U, should be intriguing none the less. I look forward to this one because Frank is elite, but Ullr was breaching that tier before he left to settle bussiness at another site. So does Ullr posses what is needed to beat frank, yes, but beat a upset frank over his theatrical loss last week, not so sure.

Frank 55%

Mr. J vs. Spoken

Spoken wrote one of my favorite verses this season in his first week of competition. Since has been a bit leveled. Mr. J on the other hand is fresh off a controversial loss, but one thing is certain. Dude can write, he writes often and writes good. He deserved all the accolades that he has including one of the longest tenured mid-season champion records.

Mr. J 52%

Contenders: Razah vs. GodComplex

Nice battle here, looking forward to this more then the rest. I don't know if GC will match the usual short lines that Razah puts out, either way, Razah can write a decent concept as can GC, but GC can murder the best of the best. I'm not saying Razah isn't elite, that verdict is still out, he seems to be at his best when his opponent matches his count, which inevitably would give him the edge this week. I believe it all hinges on whether or not the line count is matched.

GodComplex 66%

[b]Champion: Nigma vs. Contender EtH

The Champ match is not always a good read due ti different styles and shit, this one will be fun though. Nigma has been on a tear and will look for, what? A third title defense? EtH has climbed the ranks swiftly and no doubt has what it takes to perform under the pressure of the lime light. This is a battle that will go down as one of the toughest vote with two of the better verses of the week in my eyes easy.

Nigma 57%

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 10-12-2015 at 12:43 AM.