View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 10:39 PM   #20
EtH
Erebus

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
@EtH Do you feel like doing 12 lines? (edit: as soon as I get the 2nd vote in on here so I can have 2 links, of course.)

I'm new to battling on here, might as well try to get one in.

(P.S. My apologies if this is the wrong thread for calling people out. I know that this subforum's description says that battle should be set up in the discussion board, but this thread has "Battle Request" in the title. I'm solving this apparent contradiction to the best of my knowledge and ability.)
The last time I battled on a website that wasn't Letsbeef was on the Datpiff forums. That should tell you a little bit about how into this style I am :D

But nah got too much on. Two topical leagues, a 1-2 league and a haiku league and I'm pretty chalk a block with everything writing wise. I'm already putting this off until the last minute as it is. It's 4am right now and my topical was due at 6am haha.