View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 07:54 PM   #7
CBA

Battle Record: 2-4

CBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant future

For Ill..... I'm trying to figure out how head butting a viking will blow up their horn lol. Not bad in theory and I hate to be a stickler here but I wasn't a big fan of the line. Opening stuff was solid, I felt the inside job line fell a bit flat and could've been much harder hitting.

Ditto with the axe, not bad but I felt there was probably more opportunity for word play there. The next 2 bars were solid and so was the closer.

For Job, seemed like dude wanted to go to war and his verse was just harder hitting. Aggressive stuff that went beyond just punch lines. Thought the first 4 bars were solid but nothing over the top, the "never been relevant" had me cracking up though. Looper thing is solid, although I do have to admit I looked it up.

Love any mention of Donald Trump, but as the guy above me said, I think you could've done a bit more with it. Last line was good too.

Tough call but I gotta go with Job One on this.