Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Fkn irony... How ya name AK but u not a gunna? Lol @ how u'll clap the 9
If gunplay on the agenda, u'll clear ur whole schedule n wouldn even be strapped for time
^maaan, this was a cool idea. rly fresh flip. but the execution lacked a bit. like, if he can clear his whole schedule and isn't strapped for time, that means he does have a lotta time for gunplay. but in the setup u're talking about how he's NOT a gunner. idk. maybe u say he uses a lot of gunplay but isn't actually a gunner? but that's not in the actual punch. still a cool line, but could'a been a bit cleaner. but still good
Resin dont want an episode. He better sitcom n watch the llama shoot n blast
..cuz i plan on givin Allen Alda shots and turning his body to a M.A.S.H
^aite cool
Dont need a 6th sense to see the signs famalam, ya boo's a thot.
She knows who i M. Knight, my squad be takin turns like a Shamalan movie plot
^knight nameplay connection is not that good, but the rest of the punch is rly nice
...i see this asian nigga lurking...i wish his clown ass would move in tho...
So i can give Resident in his skull big enough to rent out as a studio
^wordplay is cool but the connection isn't that great. the resident/rent out part. that cud'a been stronger
Fuck these dudes, they blow! VETS? HA! We smashin the veterans!
All I’ve noticed; is Res’a wreck any concept from when that faggot was relevant.
^kind of a stretch for me cuz it's resurrecT. but i can make it work tho. or is that another wp? on a dude named resurrec? ehh. this isn't clear enough & the setup ain't providing any help.
& Allen Knight? Ya bars atrocious homie, got nuttin but forced plays,
IRONIC; Judgin his mechanics when he Kia verse, word plays really isn’t his Forte.
^okay
But If I want something to Snap On, I’ll just read a few of Allen Keys,
But trust when the gun fire, res’a do nothin but get that scraped from his teeth.
^3rd res np... connection again not too strong. and the setup is kinda not related either. eh.
Ya’ niggas trash, those washed up flows are shit & they’ve plummet!
The BG’s suit you, since readin ya’ verses’ll make ANY voter sick to their stomach.
^dont get this tbh. i looked up bg, bg's, beegees, idk. can't do much more

vs.

maaaan this is a trot to the finals.. pop open the champagne..
it's a damn shame that ur team's more of a 20 20 joke than a kanye campaign...
^nice
yah'll will get stomped by us, kicks will cave u dudes in..
faggots if i hit ur bitch ass grill w/ knees any Moai will leave ur face in Ruins...
^liked this
we knockin biters OUT, originality is somethin a joog needs to strive to.
cuz next time u feelin Salty nigga, it'll just be the scent the medics use to revive you..
^okay
i Deadshot niggas in front of 5-0, my lawyer ends the lock..
i beat the Lawton of times, ur snitch ass gets caught & Marksmen for cops...
^had to look it up, and it's slightly stretched for me (the lawton part), but okay
it's Res and AK.. u dumbasses kno we dont care to shoot.
when the shotgun blast it'll blow out ur whole back like a fuckin parachute..
^okay
i'll spray up amens crib w/ a chopper, its fixin to smash him..
shells leave AWOL stained w/ his body while his soul is missing in action....
^a wall? okay
yo it'd take the form of shit if yah'll rhymes acquired a shape..
nigga ya career has laddered down to the point it can substitute as a fire escape..
^uhm, from a quick google search it seems that ladder down is not rly an idiom. so this doesn't rlyyyy work
& yah'll faggots party at homo bars, that setting is wack..
cuz the type of spots 20/20 Club's at are known for intercepting sacks..
^rhyme is off. should'a been "setting's wack". had to google this as well. solid closer

i got the bad guys here. 20/20 went overboard on res nameplays. that hurt them. like, 3 np's are fine, but not 3 np's using the same formula for the same part of the same name of the same guy. also, bad guys were fresher overall and i liked their execution more. which made 'em hit more. but not to take anything from 20/20. they had plenty lines i liked. it's not that they didn't have a good verse (which they had), or that this wasn't a good battle (which it was), it's just that even though it's close, the winner was kinda clear to me. but yea. good shit yall. nice read.
v/bad guys