View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 10:34 PM   #70
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
highly questionable. likely untrue.

it's a disease in so far as it's a disorder, but attributing that label tends to remove culpability for the act -- which is ridiculous. back in the day a guy fucking and marrying barely pubescent kids would have probably been cool, but my money's on this creepy motherfucker being excited by the deviance; dictated by modern society's norms - norms i mostly don't fuck with.

he could be castrated.
Blame. Hm. Do you think people grow up hoping they become child molestors and such? No one chooses these things. So what happens? I'm not trolling or trying to condone hurting young humans, but our way of thinking is what has led to the incarceration rates we have in this country, as well as some of the heinous things some of us do. It's a cultural problem. To demonize is to ignore the issue.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote