View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 04:00 PM   #5
Bloodshed
Alright

Battle Record: 0-2

Bloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant futureBloodshed has a brilliant future

This was pretty decent...

Unfuk: Heckler & Koch was pretty decent. I felt u-E was forced wordplay even tho it had a dope setup, still a miss. Whippin is useless kind of had weak execution. SNL was dope. Dope on the net was kind of weak. Didn't get it... Stephen Hawking gun line I wasn't feeling. Pizza shop was decent. Is witty someone on here? I didn't get it.. It was a dope setup tho.

Vs

Useless: a/faggot name was LOTB... Killing able was cool.. Apache was nice.. Nice execution. Bags is clearly a member? If so this was good, bodied in league last week I didn't get. Victor Crews was dope. Giants are fucking wack tho, lol. Thrill away from me was okay.. Bristols program was a miss.

Vote: Un had some pretty nice concepts here and there... But I felt Useless basically out punched him almost every line.. Giving this to Useless.