Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

don’t care who’s home, ravage the fam, your dearest loved one looking two tone
ironic that - only took "10 lines, that’s it, that’s all” will be engraved on his tombstone
I don't really get this tbh
write with brute force, he’ll start to dread that every time Ruck’s lead clap
fool is reppin’ Suicide Squad.. is that your crews name or an online death pact?
More of a question than a diss...not terrible tho
soo many of these writers blast - Ruck’s sorry for these abused and endangered weapons
why is it that Cred doesn’t Cheque in only Cash - is he confused about payments methods?
Your best bar so fr but a little played
It’s tragic but everyone can get these bars for free - i don’t descriminate on weak faggots
he got the backing of a major crew but can’t release anything noteworthy - those memphis bleek habits
this was cool
Ruck's aka is Death Distillery.. good writers? nah this place seems like a dead facility
read a few verses and honestly feel like his bars are all lies, i'm worried about Creds-ability.
Nah, too obvious and the nameplay felt forced

vs

dog u won't get far. this site is of elite txt n u suck wit bars
cus u champin sumthin is a Vulgar statement.. wen the guy dnt know who the fuck u are!
cool idea, awkward wording and a little played but not bad
for actin like a tough guy chainsaw to ur midsection or the shotty 'll blast
u a gangsta now? well RU?! ironically thats how they'll find u, chopped in half!
I liked this
this a home invasion. my goons at ya door wen them orders get sent
send u skydiving. everybody 'll see u thru that window like a sign that says ur apartments for rent
nah
Hustle gang marchin thru ya block. if u see the semis wit beams, duck
my tribe full a cherokee's that 'll leave u in the street like a 2015 truck
ehh, not bad but not great either
bitch i don't PLAY! bullets dismember ya body wen i'm blastin
they'll think this is some Sort a game.. wen they're pickin ur body parts thru trash bins
This could have been cool, but it felt quite forced

Ruck had a cool flow and his wording was on point but his punches missed big time, they were either too basic or too played, he had that memphis bleek bar that I liked, but even that was just a light jab ...Cred probably came weaker than I've ever seen from him tbh but he had one dope bar, and the rest weren't complete misses, but light tho...still did enough for the W tho.

Vote - Cred